pregnancy due date

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Catching up on blogging ...

Sorry everyone for lack of blogging lately. I am having technical difficulties uploading any pictures to the blog site, so there will be none until I can get it straightened out.

As far as my pregnancy goes, everything is going well so far! I am almost 30 weeks and counting down! My C-section is scheduled for Thursday, February 11th unless this little Jacob Harrison comes sooner.

Jared is taking guitar lessons from Jordan and he is enjoying it. Jared is also in cubscouts right now and enjoying that as well.

David has taken up refereeing for the season to bring in a little extra income. I think that is all I have to update for now.

Hope everyone had a blessed Thanksgiving and has a wonderful Christmas!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad you're back....because you MUST post regularly when Jacob gets here :) Miss you lots...can't wait for more updates...and pictures!
Love,
Kate